New Residential

Apply for New Residential Service
To apply for new residential service, you must complete the following: 
  1. File an Application for Utility Service with the Service Department.
  2. Take out an Electric Service Permit with Warren County Building and Zoning.
  3. You must contact the City of Lebanon Electric Department to determine point-of-service connection prior to construction.

Additional Information
Additional residential service information:
  • If there are no existing power facilities on your property, the City of Lebanon must design and install facilities to reach your property. The customer will be required to pay a line extension cost of $12 per foot to extend electric facilities to your property.
  • Meter socket will be provided by the City of Lebanon. Any Service in excess of 200 amps will require a CT cabinet and current transformers. The City of Lebanon will provide the current transformers and transformer-rated meter socket.
  • After all required electrical inspections are passed, Warren County will forward a release form to Lebanon. If Lebanon has received payment for the line extension cost or no line extension fee is required, a work order will be created. In most cases, Lebanon will complete the work order in three to five business days.