New Temporary

Apply for New Temporary Service
To apply for new temporary service, you must complete the following: 
  1. File an Application for Utility Service with the Service Department.
  2. Take out an Electric Service Permit with Warren County Building and Zoning.
  3. Install your temporary electric service pole on your site. Underground temporary service wire must be dug within two feet of transformer or underground well. View the Overhead Temporary Pole document and the Underground Temporary Pole document for more information.

Additional Information
Additional temporary service information:

  • After all required electrical inspections are passed, Warren County will forward a release form to Lebanon and a work order will be created. In most cases, Lebanon will complete the work order in three to five business days.
  • All temporary pole bracing must remain in place at all times. Temporary poles missing proper bracing will be disconnected immediately.