Did you know that spending time in nature reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, and improves mood and focus?
Explore Lebanon's 17 unique parks that cover over 600 acres by participating in the Lebanon Parks Wellness Challenge! The Lebanon Parks Wellness Challenge runs from April 1st to September 11th - just in time for the Healthy Living Market!
The Lebanon Parks Wellness Challenge includes activities that are fun for all ages! By choosing progressively longer and more challenging trails, you can be more active and improve your fitness.
Complete Wellness Challenge activities to win prizes! There are 13 activities that range in level of difficulty. From a 3.6 mile hike on the Lebanon Countryside Trail to having a picnic in a Lebanon Park, there is an activity for every fitness level!
Download your activity tracker here
, or pick up an activity tracker from a Lebanon Park kiosk or the Service Desk in City Hall. Complete 1-5 activities
- receive a Together We Thrive vinyl sticker that you can put on a water bottle, laptop or phone case! Complete 5-10 activities
- receive a Together We Thrive vinyl sticker and your choice of a water bottle or buff! Complete 10+ activities
- receive all of the above and be entered into a drawing to win a gift certificate from a local health business!
Kids prizes include a fidget spinner, bike bell or bubbles.
Fill out your contact information on your activity tracker prior to turning it in. You can turn in your completed activity tracker at:
- The Service Desk in the City Building
- At the Healthy Living Market on September 11th to the City of Lebanon information table