The City of Lebanon is starting two road reconstruction projects this spring: N Sycamore Street and Wright Avenue.
N Sycamore Street Reconstruction
The City of Lebanon will be reconstructing two blocks of N Sycamore Street, between Main Street and Silver Street. The project is anticipated to begin mid-April 2021, with a completion date of mid-August 2021. Access to homes and businesses on N Sycamore Street will be maintained.
Scope of Work
- Southern block curb replacement, sidewalk work, sanitary sewer work, and milling and resurfacing the roadway.
- Northern block complete pavement removal, curb replacement and sidewalk work.
- Bike path added on both blocks on the western side of the roadway. The southern block bike path will go from the existing back of the sidewalk, 10’ toward the curb. The northern block bike path work includes moving the western curb line to create additional space for the bike path, distancing it from the houses and businesses.
Wright Avenue Reconstruction
The City of Lebanon will be starting a full reconstruction of Wright Avenue, between East Street and Mechanic Street. This project is anticipated to begin mid to late April 2021, with a completion date of mid-August 2021. Road will be open to residents of Wright Avenue. Road will be closed to all other traffic.
Scope of Work
- Replacement of water main and addition of sanitary sewer pipes
- Spot replacement of sidewalks and replacement of curb ramps for ADA Compliance
- Replacement of driveway aprons/approaches
- Removal of large trees whose root systems will impact the curb replacement and road work, preventing future road and curb damage from root growth
Construction updates and notices will be posted on the City’s website and social media platforms (Facebook | Instagram).
Questions? Contact the City of Lebanon Engineering Department at (513) 228-3171.