There are residential subdivisions and other areas within the city where on-street parking of motor vehicles is restricted or prohibited. If you need to request temporary on-street parking at your address, contact the Lebanon Police Department at least 48 hours prior to the day you would like the temporary parking. A communications officer will take your request and provide a response for you within 24 hours.
Rules to Remember:
- Requests should be made at least 48 hours prior to day being requested.
- Parking requests must be made by homeowner, lessee, or entity representative, or person over the age of 18 who has been authorized by the homeowner, lessee, or entity to seek authorization for temporary on street parking.
- Temporary on street parking is normally for a period of time not to exceed 24 hours.
- The homeowner, lessee, or entity representative is responsible to ensure all vehicles authorized under the temporary on street parking request are parked in a safe manner and within the city code of ordinances, Chapter 351, Parking Generally.
- The city Code of Ordinances can be found on our website.
If you are unsure if on-street parking is restricted or prohibited on your street, or you wish to make a request for temporary on-street parking, please call the Lebanon Police Department.